hydration boosterBOOSTING SERUM
Derived from: Revidrate and vitamin B3
The Inspiration: Dehydrated and dull skin
The Innovation: Hydrated skin is healthy skin. So if your face is feeling depleted (we’re talking more raisin than grape), add a couple drops of hydration booster to your skin-care ritual and allow hyaluronic acid to replenish lost water for an instant improvement in hydration levels and plumpness. Bonus: Strengthen your skin’s barrier function with Aquaxyl and Niacinamide for better water retention over time.
The Good Deeds:
- Plumps dry looking skin, including fine lines for a more refreshed appearance
- Rebalances the moisture levels of dehydrated skin
- Repairs the skin's barrier to encourage better water retention in the future
- RevidrateTM: enables the skin to recreate its own natural moisture by regulating the water and lipid balance in the skin. It stimulates skin cells to increase the skins moisture barrier. Helps to educate the skin to recreate the epidermis hydrosphere using its own natural process
- Niacinamide: also known as vitamin B3, offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Helps to improve skin’s elasticity, increase barrier function, diminish discolouration and revive tone and texture. Also helps to stimulate circulation and prevent water loss
- Full ingredient list: water (aqua / eau), propylene glycol, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, niacinamide cyclopentasiloxane, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, dimethicone, phospholipids, isohexadecane, glycine soja (soybean) extract sorbitan oleate , polysilicone-11 , polysorbate 60, biosaccharide gum-1, sorbitan laurate, sorbitan isostearate , myristyl malate, phosphonic acid, caprylyl glycol phenoxyethanol
Add two to three drops to cleansed skin morning and night. Apply directly to the face or mix with your serum, moisturizer or liquid foundation for an extra boost of hydration.
Size: 1.0 fl oz/30 ml