Hydraluron serumMOISTURE BOOSTING FACIAL SERUM
Derived from: hydration + hyaluronic acid
The Inspiration: Hopelessly dry, parched, flakey and dehydrated skin.
The Innovation: The ultimate serum that starts where your moisturiser stops. Proven to boost moisture levels in your skin daily, it contains the purest form of hyaluronic acid - an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water – as well as red marine algae – which mildly stimulates blood circulation – to provide maximum delivery of moisture beneath the skin’s surface.
The Good Deeds:
- Replenishes skin’s natural short and long term moisture balance
- Protects your skin from diminished cell turnover by reducing dehydration, which causes premature aging
- An increased boost of hyaluronic acid beneath the skin’s surface, leaving skin with a dewy glow
- Gives skin a softer, smoother and silkier texture.
- Purest form of Hyaluronic Acids: We have selected the purest form of this high-level hydrating substance that holds 1000x its weight in water. Hyaluronic acid is a sugar naturally found in the body that absorbs water like a sponge. This active has a very low molecular weight and is not animal derived.
- Red Marine Algae (Ahnfelta Concinna): a nutrient-rich mineral that mildly stimulates circulation. This increased circulation boosts the ability of the hyaluronic acid to penetrate the skin’s surface at a deeper level – a method inspired by Switzerland’s leading skin care clinics
- Full ingredient list: Water, propanediol, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, ahnfeltia concinna extract, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol
May be used morning and evening directly after cleansing and exfoliating. Apply a pea-sized amount of hydraluron™ moisture boosting serum on face and follow with your preferred indeed labs topical moisturizer. Use daily for optimal results.