CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
The “WIN THE ULTIMATE SUMMER EXPERIENCE” contest is provided by INDEED LABORATORIES. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to INDEED LABORATORIES, 67 Mowat Ave., Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3E3. Rules and regulations are available online at ca.indeedlabs.com.
- Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.indeedlabs.com/contest and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.indeedlabs.com/contest. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
- This contest starts on July 25th, 2016 12:01 AM EST and ends on September 16th, 2016 at 23:59 PM EST.
- All entries become the property of INDEED LABORATORIES and none shall be returned.
- One (1) winner per week will receive a prize win of one of the following; Concert Tickets for 2 for a show in Toronto; Product; Beach Towels and Hats for a total of 4 draws.
Terms & Conditions
- Value of concert may not exceed a total of $600 CAD. Tickets are selected by INDEED LABORATORIES and not subject to change. Tickets should be valid on date of issue.
- Concerts dates are AUGUST 4th, 2016 and OCTOBER 3rd, 2016 and only valid to Ontario residents.
- Product prizes do not exceed a total value of $100.00
- INDEED LABORATORIES warrants that $600 CAD is the fair market value of the Prize of each set of ticket draw prizes.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of September 16th, 2016. INDEED LABORATORIES is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- The winners will be selected on Wednesday of each week, with the first winner being selected on August 3rd, 2016 at 8pm. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 24hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. INDEED LABORATORIES reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
- This contest is open to all residents Canada and the UK, and excluding employees of INDEED LABORATORIES and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
- The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of INDEED LABORATORIES and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if a selected winner is under the age of 18). INDEED LABORATORIES and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission to INDEED LABORATORIES and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. INDEED LABORATORIES and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. INDEED LABORATORIES reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.