Retinol refaceCREAMY SERUM SKIN RESURFACER
Derived from: Retinol + Resurfacer
The Inspiration: Visible signs of ageing like wrinkles, fine lines, UV damage, uneven surface texture and acne scarring.
The Innovation: Retinol is derived from Vitamin A and considered one of the most effective ingredients to help reduce visible signs of skin ageing. Retinol reface™ contains not one, but 3 forms of retinol and offers slow release formula that still works hours after you’ve applied it without causing peeling, dryness or redness. This help to deliver softer, smoother looking skin, while also targeting the appearance fine lines and wrinkles.
The Good Deeds:
- Tri-retinol formula
- Optimized time delivery of actives
- Improves skin’s overall condition, creating a smoother and softer skin texture
- A non-drying formula that is less irritating than other retinols
- Actively minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Rated “Best Wrinkle Smoothing Serum” by the Daily Mail
- Reduces acne scarring by expediting the peeling process – builds fresh cells faster
- Retinol RA (Rapid Action): converts faster to retinolic acid – the best form of retinol, which may be found in medical or prescription forms of retinol. Conversion is important to ensure it is less likely to destabilize or irritate, allowing you to get the maximum benefits
- Retinol Micro-spheres: a soft, pure retinol encapsulated in plant microspheres that slowly releases into skin. This optimizes the active’s effectiveness, working throughout the day after having applied at night with low irritant potential and maintained effectiveness
- Retinol-like peptide: Multi-faceted, anti-aging, retinol-like peptide technology that provides same benefits as traditional retinol, without the skin irritation or discomfort
- Full ingredient list: water, dimethicone, isodecyl neopentanoate, isononyl isononanoate, cetearyl alcohol, propanediol, caprylyl methicone, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, pentylene glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethyl isosorbide, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol, cetearyl glucoside, peg-100 stearate, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, xanthan gum, hydroxypinacolone retinoate, polysorbate 80, glycine soja (soybean) oil, retinol, carbomer, polysorbate 20, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, acacia senegal gum, propylene glycol alginate, tocopherol, butylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol
Apply retinol reface™ nightly to cleansed skin. Only use and follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen every morning. For best results, use consistently.